Join “Team 22q” for the 2016 Ugly Sweater Walk/Run.
The Most Cheerful 5K of the Year!
Registration has now closed!
Support the International 22q11.2 Foundation and raise awareness during this holiday season.
Happening at 11 locations across the USA.
December 3, 2016
- Atlanta, GA
- Hartford, CT
- Seattle, WA
December 4, 2016
- Cleveland, OH
December 10, 2016
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
December 17, 2016
- Baltimore, MD
- Denver, CO
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
Kids under 5 are free but you must register each child to participate.
Kids 6 to 106 are $50.
Hurry – Registration Deadline Closes at midnight on November 14, 2016!
Ugly Sweater Details:
- Come prepared at the start line to Put the Elf in Selfie! Run a 5k, take the best holiday photo of the year, shoot marshmallow guns, ride a mechanical reindeer, play in some fake snow, hang out in a life size snow globe, enjoy a complimentary Kahlúa cocktail (21+) and so much more!
- 5k = 3.1 miles (U can do it for 22q!)
- Registration includes:
- Admission to course with huge start line inflatables, photo stations, awesome holiday music and post run festivities!
- The official “Team 22q” 2016 Ugly Sweater running shirt!
- The 2016 Ugly Sweater one-size-fits-all collectible knit hat!
- Unlimited hot chocolate!
- A post run Kahlua cocktail (age permitting)!
- A chance to spread 22q awareness for 3.1 miles while having tons of fun!
- Strollers are allowed! Consider decorating them to match the festivities!
- Dogs are welcome and encouraged at most sites! But please check the official Ugly Sweater website for city specific rules and please remember to pick up after pup.
- This is an untimed event but please feel free to track yourself – keeping in mind this is meant to be a fun way to raise awareness for 22q11.2 deletion and duplication syndromes and burn a few calories before spending the rest of the month drinking hot cocoa and eating candy canes!
- Awards for best mustache, best fake mustache, and best beard after the race!
- Bikes are not allowed – sorry. We’ll try to join a bike race in the near future!
- Unfortunately there are no refunds once we commit “Team 22q ” to the race.
- Please Note: Race Organizers Human Movement Management has a no refund/transfer policy. Along with this policy, if a venue is changed from the original advertised venue, and is still an hour and a half from the advertised city, a refund will not be given.