BECOME A MEMBER of the International 22q11.2 Foundation!
Membership is an important part of our fundraising activities. Your membership helps sustain the efforts of The International 22q11.2 Foundation and provide critical resources for families, medical and educational practitioners globally and affected individuals. In addition to supporting the Foundation, membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- 22% discount on Foundation Calendar
- 22% discount on store items
- Quarterly e-newsletter featuring news, stories and valuable and timely information about the Foundation and the 22q community.
- Informational Webcasts and educational teleconferences on a wide variety of 22q related topics.
- Updates on critical challenges and advances in treatment, strategies and idea sharing to improve quality of life.
- New Member Package
- The first in our planned educational series: During the First Years: An Introduction for Parents of Newly Diagnosed Children
- 22q car magnet; pen and wrist band.
- A printed copy of “Practical Guidelines for Managing Patients with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome” (Bassett, McDonald-McGinn, et al) published in August, 2011 in The Journal of Pediatrics (a $30 value in-and-of-itself if purchased from the Journal).
- Copies of critical growth and head circumference charts relating to the 22q11.2 deletion.
Please won’t you join us?
For a nominal annual fee of $22 a year, won’t you consider membership for you or someone you know? Click here to become a member.