Fun Ways to Fundraise
Do you love to Run, Swim, Bike, Walk, Ski, Hike, Skate or anything else? Take your favorite activity and turn it into a fundraising and awareness event for 22q. It’s easy. Just find an event already established in your community that you would like to join. Simply register for the event and encourage others to do the same.
If you really want to go for it, create your own 22q team. Fill out the official registration form and we will post your event on the 22q website. We will supply you with the materials you need to help organize your event including fact sheets and “Ask Me about 22q” buttons for the day of the event. Your team will have their own web page to raise money and awareness for 22q.
Not the athletic type? That’s ok, everyone needs a cheerleader. Support a friend or family member who wants to register.
Why Fun & Fundraising is Important? These funds will go directly towards efforts to raise awareness of 22q. 22q doesn’t discriminate. It affects the people we hold most dear, our children, grandchildren, siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends. We have an incredible task ahead of us and we need your help. Be part of the momentum and start today.
- Download the Team 22q Registration Form
- Download the Sponsorship Letter
- Download the Sponsorship Form
- Make a Donation
- Buy your Singlet
Photo albums of past events:
- December 2015- “Team 22q” 2015 Ugly Sweater
- October 23, 2015 – “2.2 Mile Run/Walk for 22q”
- August 2, 2015 -“Team 22k for 22q Dublin” Dublin, Ireland
- September 22, 2014- Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
- October 6, 2013- Hampton Rockfest, New Hampshire